LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Guests at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel got a startling wake-up call early Tuesday morning when a fire broke out.

Shawn Tripp, a hotel guest, said he woke up around 2:30 a.m. to the sound of alarms followed by hotel management knocking on doors telling guests to evacuate the hotel located near Warm Springs Road and the 215.

Guests told 8 News Now the fire started in an elevator. Fire crews quickly responded to the scene while guests waited in their cars or the hotel lobby.

No injuries were reported.



Source link


administrator